Your school can bring this important education to the forefront of children’s minds from Kindergarten to Grade 12 by taking part in the Fire Prevention Week poster contest co-hosted by the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund, Office of the Fire Commissioner, Fire Prevention Officers’ Association of BC and First Nations’ Emergency Services Society.
– The contest is open to K-12 students attending any Indigenous, public, or independent school in British Columbia.
– Teachers, please submit entries by October 23
– Mail entries to: BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund, 3891 Main Street, Vancouver, BC, V5V 3P1. Email to: Prevention@burnfund.org
– Week of November 27 – Winners will be chosen. Beginning of December – Winners will be announced. January 2024 – Prizes will be presented.
– Twelve (12) Grand Prize Winners (one in each grade) will receive an iPad.
– Twelve (12) Honourable Mention Winners will receive prizes of a Panago sponsored pizza/lunch party for their class.