Vancouver – The BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund are very excited to receive a generous donation of $4,077.81 from the International Union of Engineers (IUOE) Local 115 and their members!
We are very grateful that the IUOE has contributed these essential funds that are vital to the BCPFF Burn Fund’s ongoing programs and support offered to the citizens of BC. Our fundraising efforts, program delivery and growth of the Burn Fund could not happen without the continued generousity and support of organizations such as the the IUOE.
Pictured below during the official cheque presentation ceremony, (left to right) are:
- Todd Schierling, Secretary/Treasurer, BCPFF Burn Fund
- Wayne Mills, President, IUOE Local 115
- Lisa Lacamell, Executive Director, BCPFF Burn Fund
- Ray Boucher, Vice President, BCPFF Burn Fund
- Gord Ditchburn, President, BCPFF Burn Fund
The Burn Fund supports lifesaving medical care, assists survivors and prevents future tragedy thanks to generous donations from the community. Please help with a gift today.