Each year, up to five bursaries are presented to burn survivors from British Columbia who are continuing their post-secondary education.
You must be a burn survivor who has been hospitalized, a Canadian citizen, a landed immigrant or deemed to be on refugee status living in British Columbia to be eligible.
These bursaries include:
- The Oswald Howell Memorial Bursary ($1,000)
- Charles Snelling Bursary ($500)
- Captain Alex Blake Memorial Bursary ($500)
- Owen Cantlie Bursary ($500)
- Kris Biggs Memorial & Leadership Bursaries ($750 and $1000)
For information on how to apply, please follow the link below:
Deadline for submission is April 30th, 2019.
If you have any questions, please call the BCPFF Burn Fund Office at 604-436-5617 or send an email to email@example.com.